Saturday 10 September 2016

Mystery Botanicals #4

Mr. Pear's complicated Pairing


Today is free day in our city so I spent the morning putting out stuff that our family has out grown, 4 bikes, small chairs, toys etc. I got this feeling that I could put out everything I own and it would all be snatched up.  I did stop but it would be nice to have lots of empty space in the house.

The pears are falling everyday. The rabbits and wasps sit and eat them. The squirrels have been squirreling them away in our garage.

I go for an all yellow image. I accentuate the pairing of the pears. Pears grow that way, in twos. I paint an exploding world with a focus on the bottom pears.

mystery botanicals #4, Mr. Pear's complicated Pairing, September 10,  2016 oil on canvas 9" x 12" sunny  3.5h


No comments:

Post a Comment