Tuesday 27 September 2016

Mystery Botanicals #21

Lonely but for The Shadow on her Heart


Midway through this painting my daughter and her friend bring home a cat that has no collar or tags. Hard to concentrate thinking of all the possible scenarios/outcomes of the cat - have they stolen someone's cat, who's cat is it, how do we find the owners and my kids obviously want to keep it. My two daughters go to buy cat food and kitty litter with their own money.

Two branches grow parallel to each other. This is pale painting that plays with solidity and lightness.

mystery botanicals #21 Lonely but for The Shadow on her Heart, September 27,  2016 oil on canvas 9" x 12" overcast 4h

This wood pecker keeps me company for about an hour

stray cat? Now it is under my daughter's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment