Tuesday 4 November 2014

consolidating my blogs

I am consolidating my blogs.




I was posting blog pages on the home page of my website, updating them and erasing so there was no history of what had happened.

I was also making a long one page scrolling blog that I added onto the top of on the me page of my website.

I also had a blogger blog that I had trouble accessing because goofy me I was trying to add post onto it in my google page.

acrylic on canvas 1993

 So I am starting fresh, just copy and pasting the posts that remain from this summer.  I am setting the dates in the schedule from when I wrote them. I am only posting in this one spot from now on.  I didn't think I was a blog person but because I kept making bloggy stuff I guess I am. Now it all has its own virtual spot.


watercolour 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment